How to Pay Tuition
Quarterly Tuition and fees are due:
- Tuition and fees are due within five business days of registering or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Fall Quarter 2018: If you register on or before August 16, your tuition and fees payment is due by August 23. After August 15, tuition and fee payment is due within 5 business days of registration or by the first day of the quarter, whichever is first.
- Once the quarter begins, payment is due within 24 hours of registering
- In person at the campus cashier, located in the FOSS 5000 building.
The Cashier can accept payment via Cash, Check, Visa or MasterCard
- Payment via ACH can be accomodated through Nelnet. Here's how.