Forms for Veterans
Below are forms and documents specifically for Veterans. To access general enrollment services forms please visit shoreline.edu/forms.
- Application for VA Education Benefits
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training
- Veterans Student Responsibility Form
- Veterans Academic Plan Sheet Form
- Application for Veterans Tuition Waiver
- Application for Veterans Dependent Tuition Waiver
- Getting Started Handout for Veterans
- Useful Information for Veterans Handout
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.